Kevin Spacey's freaky video viewed 4.5million times in 24 hours

Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey

The felony sexual assault case against Kevin Spacey will include video evidence showing he attacked a young man at a bar in Nantucket in July 2016, according to a police report.

A criminal complaint, obtained by ABC News, was issued on Thursday by Nantucket District Court Clerk Magistrate Ryan Kearney following a public show-cause hearing.

Spacey, 59, released a freaky video on Monday, just as news reports revealed that he faces charges of indecent assault and battery over the alleged groping incident.

The sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey reportedly includes a Snapchat video of him touching the front of the alleged victim's trousers, according to a Massachusetts State Police investigative report.

If found guilty, Spacey could face up to five years in jail.

The actor then allegedly invited Little home, which he declined, after which Spacey is accused of molesting him by trying to place his hand down the young man's trousers.

Anthony Davis May Leave New Orleans After This ?
Davis, on the other hand, seemed largely disinterested at the prospect of joining James and the Lakers anytime soon. After the Pelicans' 123-115 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night, Davis addressed James' comments.

The Oscar victor had been radio silent since October 2017, when "Star Trek: Discovery" actor Anthony Rapp first spoke up with allegations against Spacey, but returned with a seasonal splash, clad in a spirited Santa Claus apron.

According to Mass Live, the 18-year-old victim told police he sent a video to his girlfriend over Snapchat to prove that his version of events occurred.

Fortunately, Kevin Spacey left briefly to use the bathroom, and when he was out of sight, a concerned woman quickly came to my very shaken son's side and asked if he was okay. He told his sister about the assault when he came home using the word "rape", she told investigators.

Unruh's son first reported the assault to Nantucket Police on October 31, 2016 but the investigation didn't move forward until November 22, 2017 when the victim spoke with Massachusetts State Police. She further revealed that her son had told Kevin that he was of legal age to drink, and the actor "bought him drink after drink after drink and when [the boy] was drunk, Spacey made his move and sexually assaulted him". Her son fled the restaurant when Spacey went to use the bathroom, Ms Unruh said at the time.

On Monday, Mr Spacey posted a video in which he appears to deny any wrongdoing while in character as Frank Underwood from House of Cards.

After the charge became public, Spacey posted a video on YouTube titled "Let Me Be Frank", breaking a public silence of more than a year. After all, we shared everything, you and I. "My confidence grows each day that soon enough, you will know the full truth", he said.

Recommended News

We are pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news.
Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper.
Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.